Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The First Few Days


January 1, 2008.

This is my computer where I spend so much time, and the sexy pink leatherette notebook where I am going to document this picture-of-the-day project.






January 2, 2008.

First day back at work after the holidays. This is my desk and the other computer where I spend lots of time.







January 3, 2008.

Hockey night in Canada - Oilers hockey of course. They lost this game against Nashville but went on to a 4 game winning streak on home ice.


January 4, 2008.

My first trip of the year to my favorite scrapbook store. Mum was coming to the end of her two-week visit with us - she left the next day. Always ready for an afternoon outing, she humored me by accompanying me to the store. My Acura's back window really isn't solid blue.