Monday, January 28, 2008

January 28 - Brrrrrrr!




We had a blizzard yesterday and are now in the midst of a week-long deep freeze. This shows the temperature outside my back door at 5:00 this afternoon...-27.8C...a little bit nippy! The official temperature in Edmonton today was -30C with a wind chill factor making it -48C. Arizona sure is sounding good these days!!! There were huge snow drifts on the roads this morning. I don't think I would have made it out to the main road without the 4-wheel drive.

5 comments:

Mary Pauls said...

I'm cold just looking at that photo Pat!!

Anonymous said...

Actually it's going to be worse tomorrow I hear. I didn't leave the house today! Did a layout & made a good supper.!

Kimberly said...

OMword!!! That is like ouchie cold! LOVE that you took this photograph too! xoxo
Loves,
K
PS...stay warm and safe! (((hugs)))

Anonymous said...

I'm very happy to be here and not there Pat! It makes me feel really cold just looking at it!

Jo said...

wowzers! i couldnt live in that kinda cold. I would have to hibernate all winter.