Sunday, February 10, 2008

February 10 - Flowers from Charlie




I spent some time with Sara and her kids today...stayed there with Eloise while she took Charlie and Max shopping. When they came home, Charlie had a bouquet of beautiful yellow and white flowers for me. Sara said she insisted on getting them for me and spent ten minutes looking at all the bouquets before finding just the right one for me. She's a sweetheart.

I had a lot of fun over there today playing soccer and I spy and listening to Charlie and Max's silly knock, knock jokes. Three and four year olds just don't 'get' knock, knock jokes, but love making their own up.

It was a nice break from the weekend on-line crop, which finishes at midnight tonight. I had a very productive weekend - finished four 12x12 layouts and 10 cards.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know life is good when you have to take "breaks" from your hobby. Must be nice to be a grammie!
Sara

Lloyd said...

Oh give us at least one of those madeup knock knock jokes.

bcgal00 Rae said...

Sounds like a busy but fun filled wkend! How sweet that you got flowers!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.