Friday, February 15, 2008

February 15 - I've Been Tagged

I was tagged last week but forgot about it. In return, I'll tag the rest of you who haven't already done this.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
- Working at NorQuest College

- Living in St. Albert, AB

- Becoming a grandmother for the second time

- Becoming a mother-in-law for the second time

- Cross-stitching because I hadn't discovered scrapbooking yet


5 things on my ‘to do’ list today
- Get organized for tomorrows 10 am - midnight crop
- Go to WW with Sara and Emily
- Laundry
- Lunch with the girls
- Housework

4 things I’ll do when I’m a millionaire
- Travel with Lloyd
- Buy a retirement home or two
- Share with the kids
- Quit work

3 things I’ll never wear again:
- My wedding dress
- A girdle
- Flip-flops (can't stand the toe thingy)

4 favorite things to drink or eat:

- Diet Pepsi
- M&M Raspberry Macaroon Squares
- Dark chocolate
- Hot soup on a cold day
- Pizza

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Love your fun tag answers...these are so fun! xoxo
Loves,
k