Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Fun in the Sun



I had an excellent day with Sara's kids today...WalMart, McDonalds...what could be more entertaining??? Even Elly was an angel and seemed to enjoy different sights and sounds from the safety of her baby carrier. I bought Charlie and Max a small pseudo-badminton set which kept them entertained for a long time in the back yard. I promised that their Mum and Dad would play with them tonight again, hehehe. Charlie took a break from the game and donned her sunglasses and floppy hat ("so my ears won't get sunburned") and relaxed in the lounge chair and watched Max and me for awhile. Simple days, simple fun, simply lovely.

1 comment:

Sara_HB said...

I'm actually quite good at badminton, and tried my best to teach them how to play. Hmmm...maybe next year?