Saturday, February 21, 2009

Sunset Archery

We stopped at Jenny's place on our way home from Lethbridge today. Anders and the boys were eager to show Papa their skill with the bow and arrow so they went out into the back yard to shoot at a pizza box.

I came out (without my coat) to take pictures but ended up giving it a try too.

This was taken from their back deck. They have a huge back yard!

Lloyd gives it a good try as the sun starts to set.


It was Jonah's turn just as the sun was setting. I just had my little Fuji so the pictures aren't as good as they could be, but I sure like the affect.




And that's it for today.

4 comments:

Shay said...

The pictures are gorgeous and it looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I wish we could get some cold weather and snow here, I just love the winter time!

Debbie Y. said...

Jonah, the Sunset Archer. What great photos. I want a new Rebel XTI. Oh well, I guess I'll get one someday.

Anonymous said...

Awesome photos Pat. Love the sun setting!

Greg said...

Looks like fun, I loved the learning archery in PE but always ended up with a huge bruise on my arm.