Thursday, April 10, 2008

Happy Feet, Pretty Feet



Mickey and I are going to Jasper tomorrow for a scrapbooking retreat. As a preliminary treat, this afternoon we went to a spa and had lovely, soothing, relaxing, pedicure. So again, these are pictures I didn't take, but they're fun to have and show. We didn't realize that we had chosen the same polish color until we were actually having the polish applied...we do things like that a lot...our tastes are so similar. I like my feet, but the whole affect is ruined by the gross kankles I inherited from my grandmother.

I won't be posting a blog until at least Sunday, when we're returning from Jasper.

2 comments:

bcgal00 Rae said...

Have fun! Enjoy your retreat!

Kimberly said...

HOW AWESOME!!!! So glad you got to do this for yourself!!! xoxo
Love ya,
K