Saturday, August 8, 2009

Bernie's Grandparents

Look at the size of those paws!


Lloyd and I don't want the responsibility of having a dog of our own but we sure don't mind sharing in the fun of our grandkids new pet. I'll stop posting so much about Bernie soon - just let me do these last pictures of Bernie with his grandparents.


He's so sweet and gentle. He's happy just to lean on you and be rubbed. He went to the vet yesterday for his rabies shot. In the month since Amy and Curtis have had Bernie, he has tripled his weight. He's going to be one big puppy!

Another baby boy for Papa to love.

7 comments:

JQ said...

Uh, yeah. I know you're kidding but -- yeah.

Greg said...

He is so cute! I love the last one of him and dad. I wish I could meet him before he outweighs me!

sara said...

that won't be long, Mare

Mickey said...

Found you finally!
We have a Bernie next door and well he's the cutest doggie ever! But he drools and wets the whole front of your pants! My friend hands us a towel now when we visit!!

Emily M said...

oh my goodness he's just so sweet

Amy said...

Yes, we've got our drool towels on standby. So far so good.

Debbie Y. said...

He is going to be gigantic. I always wanted a St. Bernard. I wonder how much he will eat when he is full grown?